You can meditate anywhere as long as you have found a place that you feel safe and comfortable.
This will give you plenty of time to get acquainted with yourself and the way that your mind works.
If you are doing something that makes you feel good, relaxed, and comfortable, then you are doing it right.
There Are So Many Demands Placed Upon Us That It Can Feel Like There Is Nowhere To Turn.
That's When We Feel Like We Just Need A Little Bit Of Breathing Room And A Chance To Relax.
Fortunately, there is a solution.
No matter how many demands you have placed upon you during the day, Meditation is an option that you can easily make the time for.
Even just setting aside five minutes for yourself can make the difference between a frazzled, miserable mess at dinner time and a balanced, calm person who is ready to take the next step, no matter where it leads!
Meditation has become a very popular subject, and for good reason.
But how can you put it to work for yourself?
- Introduction (2:35)
- The history of meditation (2:17)
- The benefits of meditation (3:32)
- Mindfulness Meditation & How It Can Work For You (5:08)
- The Benefits Of Loving Kindness Meditation (4:08)
- Active Meditation With Kundalini Yoga (2:48)
- The Benefits Of Trancendental Meditation (3:45)
- The Practice of Zen Meditation (6:31)
- Tips & Tricks For The Meditation Beginners (13:02)
- Conclusion (2:51)
- Training guide, cheat sheet and Resource report